Dentistry and bio-resonance
Safe disposal of amalgam fillings and relieve the toxic effects of amalgam
Among people in recent years, expanding the growing awareness of the harmful effects of amalgam fillings on health.
Amalgam is an alloy of mercury, silver, copper, tin and zinc. With a maximum load of mercury occur when removing amalgam fillings when the patient inhales fumes of mercury and eats the smaller bits of amalgam. The dentist can reduce the burden of amalgam disposal with a special procedure (protection with a rubber membrane, use the special mammals use specific drill).
It is recommended that the patient is an interference with the preparation of dietary supplements with a high content of chlorophyll.
Some patients after removal of amalgam fillings indicate an even greater health problems such as headache, swollen lymph nodes in the neck area, chronic fatigue, insomnia, impaired concentration, metallic taste, etc …
To avoid these complications, the need for a gradual removal of amalgam fillings and adequate preparation of the organism to eliminate toxic substances.
With Bioresonance therapy prepare the body for the procedure that will be capable of transporting the load smoothly. After dental surgery allow detoxification of toxic effects of amalgam. More about this can be found on the official website of the only dental clinic in Slovenia, which also offers Bioresonance therapy .
Other options for supporting therapy bioresonance in dentistry:
- supportive therapy for all inflammatory processes
- Preparation before surgery in the oral cavity
- supportive care after surgery to stimulate healing and tissue regeneration
- testing and therapy of allergies in the dental materials
- all other areas of bioresonance methods
All pathologies in the oral cavity healthy dentist, bioresonance therapy is not the only and primary therapy.
It is used as supportive treatment by removing harmful stress and strengthens self-healing organism.